Have you ever tasted chicken roll before? Many of you, eat chicken roll in fast food cafe. Many of you are diet conscious and they thought that chicken roll are not good for there health. These rolls are very tasty and very light in weight. No worries about your wait. Don’t eat them regularly but in occasion or you can take these delicious, spicy and trendy chicken roll with tea. Also you can serve this meal to your friends in parties. These are easy to cook and you can make it without any help. To make these delicious chicken roll, you people just have to follow my instructions and enjoy the superb meal.
- Chicken 250 gm Boneless without skin cut in small pieces
- Tandoori masala- 1 1/2 tbsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- Chili powder 2 ts
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Onion: 2 medium thinly sliced (long)
- Lime juice 1 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves: Finely chopped for garnishing
- Chat masala: for garnishing (Opt)
- Butter: 1/2 tsp
- For Roll :
- 1 Cup maida
- Hot water for kneading
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Oil to cook
- First we prepare the marinate for the chicken.
- Mix Tandoori masala, Salt, Chili powder, Turmeric, ginger garlic paste.
- Add this mixture to chicken and mix well.
- Cover and set aside in refrigerator to marinate for min 2 hours.
- In a cooker or pan heat oil.
- when hot add the marinated chicken.
- let it cook covered for 10 mins. (Boneless pieces cook faster do not over cook).
- Keep stirring to avoid burning, if it sticks to kadhai sprinkle little water.
- When cooked remove from heat and add butter, and set aside to cool.
For the roll:
- mix all ingredients and
- knead a soft dough.
- Roll out flat rounds using a rolling pin .
- cook on tawa (griddle) using oil.
- mix onion and lime juice spread about one tbsp of this mix on to the roll,
- then add the chicken, garnish with coriander leaves.
- and add Chat masala(opt).
- Your Chicken roll is ready to be served hot.