How to Make Fat Burning Cabbage Soup:
Cabbage soup is very easy to make and is very low in saturated fat and has almost no cholesterol. The diet’s proponents promise three to five times more weight loss than you would get with other diet in the same period. Individual results vary, but generally, you will lose about 10 pounds in just one week. This can be very appealing if you need to lose weight immediately for a special occasion. The diet might be beneficial in kick-starting your weight loss and may give you the incentive to make the transition to a more nourishing diet or healthier eating as a lifestyle choice.
- Cabbage 1 head
- Tomato juice 2 quarts
- Green bell peppers 2 diced
- Celery stalks 10
- Carrots 5
- Onions 3 chopped
- Whole peeled tomatoes cans with liquid 2 (16 oz)
- Onion dry soup mix 1 (1 ounce) envelope
- Green beans 1 can (15oz) drained
- Beef broth 1 can (14 ounce)
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- In a large pot place all chopped vegetables cabbage, carrots, onions, tomatoes, green beans, peppers, and celery.
- Add tomato juice, beef broth, onion soup mix, and enough water to cover vegetables.
- Boil until vegetables are tender.
- Soup may be stored in the refrigerator for several days in air tight container.