Hot And Spicy Achaari Chicken Karahi:
How to make this delicious and suspicious dish? Are’t you guys are excited to know how to cook this meal. There is also a big problem, how to serve it? When I am here, then no need to worry. I’ll tell you how to prepare such a delicious karahi for you people. As, I have already prepared chicken Karahi, Biryani. Salads and much more dishes. Today I’ll help you out in preparation of Achaari Chicken Karahi. The very traditional dish, some one says about food that “No one is sincerer love than food“. Somehow, it’s true but funny. As everyone left except food. Chicken Ashaari is also known as “Chicken pickle“. Where there is food, there is life. If you want to be happy then eat more and live more. i know you all are waiting for Recipe. Here we go.
- Yield: 5-6 servings
- Cooking_time: 30 minutes
- Chicken : 1 kg
- Salt: 1 tbsp
- pepper: 1 tbsp
- Garlic: 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger: 1/2 teaspoon
- Tomato: 2-3
- yogurt: 1/2 kg
- Red Chili: 2-3 spoon
- Green Chili: 4-5
- Fennel Seeds: 1 ½ tsp.
- Mustard Seeds: 1 ½ tsp.
- Cumin Seeds: 1 ½ tsp.
- Nigella Seeds: 1 ½ tsp.
- Turmeric Powder: 1 ½ tsp.
- Lemon Juice: 2-3 tbsp
Method for Chicken Achaari
- Take a pan and put it on a stove.
- Add oil in a pan.
- Add onions and stirring until it appears in golden brown color.
- Now add chicken in the pan.
- Add Salt. black pepper.
- Add Red Chili, Green Chili in the pan.
- Wait, until all the ingredient mixed with chicken.
- Add yogurt.
- Wait, until all the yogurt water dissolve in chicken.
- Add chopped tomatoes in the pan .
- Now add viniger, soya sauce in the pan.
- Separately put a frying pan on stove on medium heat and roast the mustard seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds and nigella seeds in a dry pan. (Do not use oil.).
- Roast these seeds until the cumin turns brown.
- Take 2 teaspoons of this roasted mixture and set it aside.
- Grind the rest of it in a grinder to a fine powder.
- Then add the turmeric powder to this grinded powder and make it into a thick paste by adding the lemon juice
- . Now stuff this paste into the green chilies and set them aside.
- Add the remaining paste to the chicken and sprinkle the roasted mixture over the chicken.
- further cook the chicken until it is well done.
- Then add the stuffed chilies to the chicken .
- cook on very low heat for another 5 minutes.
Enjoy this delicious and spicy Achaar chicken with your friends and family.