How to make Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup:-
How to make Italian soup? This is too easy to make. The ever best soup that i have ever tasted before. Soup is the love of everyone. To make this soup at your home just follow few steps and enjoy this delicious taste. The ever best soup made by you. If you don’t know how to prepare such a fantabulos appetizer, no need to worry . Just follow my recipe and my simpler steps to make this sausage.
- yield: 3-4 serving
- cooking time: 20 minutes
- prep time: 55 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 8 ounces cheese tortellini
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese for topping
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 4 tomatoes – peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup chopped carrots<
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 cups beef stock
- 1/3 cup water
- Add all ingredients to list
- Place the sausage in a large pot over medium high heat and saute for 10 minutes, or until well browned.
- Drain the fat except for about 1 tablespoon, add the onions and garlic and saute for 5 more minutes.
- Next add the beef stock, water, wine, tomatoes, carrots, basil, oregano and tomato sauce.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes, skimming any fat that may surface.
- Add the zucchini, tortellini, green bell pepper and parsley to taste.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, or until tortellini is fully cooked.
- Pour into individual bowls and garnish with the cheese.