It is such an eye attracting delicious multi layered shallow shaped, easily cooking art which provides us unique way for preparing it from common ingredients in short interval of time. Please have a look in below mentioned recipe.
- A cup of Maida (for dough) +1/2 (for dusting).
- Hot water for mixing.
- Filtered oil/ghee.
- A cup of Maida,1 tablespoon oil, salt in a bowl, mix all ingredients by adding little amount of water ( 1 to 2 tablespoon together ) and give it ball shape of required size paratha.Dough should be soft, lubricate the surface of dough with 1 to 2 teaspoon oil and then cover the dough with fabric clothe for 25 minutes at room temperature.
- Flatten a dough by pressing it between palms and coat with dry wheat flour
- Roll dough in round shape (approx. 7 inches of diameter).1/2 teaspoon oil equally spread over it ,1 teaspoon wheat flour as well.
- Hold approx. 1/3 inch of round shape dough with your first two fingers and thumb from edge of rolled paratha, lift and fold backwards such that top edge remains on top.
- Now hold both ends of strip and repeat lift and fold backward process till it gets shape shown in figure.
- Hold each end of strip and give it some twists with your first two fingers and thumb.This will give strip a bit stretch.
- Take a rolled shape and place it on board by pressing gently, give it wound shape of 6 inches diameter.
- Put it in a plate ,spread butter or ketchup as per ur preference, Delicious and soft Laccha paratha is ready to serve.
- Serve it with tomato ketchup for healthy diet.
- It looks nice when serve with mango pickle, tea or coffee in breakfast.