Are you excited to know what we are going to cook today? Macaronis are the ever special dish that nobody deny to eat this. If macaronis are in salad form than it tastes a lot. If you want to enjoy the unique taste of macaroni salad than try my recipe. This meal is enrich with vitamin C & E. You can also use this salad as an appetizer. Trust me, it is the ever easier and simpler food to cook. You can easily prepare by yourself. No need to disturb your mom just try it and if you feel any difficulty, you can comment and In Sha Allah, I would give you feed back. it’s the macaroni salad I grew up with, and pretty basic. But it is so darned good that I decided to go ahead.
- Yield: 3-4 servings
- cooking time: 20 minutes
- prep time: 1 hour
- mayonnaise: 1 cup
- vinegar: 2 tablespoons
- mustard: 1 tablespoon
- sugar: 1 teaspoon
- salt: 1 teaspoon, to taste
- pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- macaroni: 1/2 lb cooked and drained
- celery: 1 cup sliced
- green pepper: 1/2 cup chopped
- red pepper: 1/2 cup chopped
- green onion: 1/2 cup chopped
- Carrot: 1/2 cup boiled
- peas: 1 cup boiled
- capsicum: 1/2 cup
Directions – how to make Macaroni Salad:
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add the macaroni.
- and cook until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar.
- Add mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in the onion, celery and green pepper.
- Add carrot, pimentos and macaroni.
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Stir into remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving, but preferably overnight.
Cover and chill.
- Serve this macaroni salad in parties.
- You can also serve this in celebrations.
- In weddings, If you add Russian Salad and Macaroni Salad, then it tastes great.
- Also, It serves in tea parties.
Enjoy this amazing and delicious recipe of macaroni Salad with your friends and families. Waiting for your feedback.