How to make pancake? It is very easy and very tasty breakfast that you can prepare in minutes.
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- Whisk milk, eggs and vanilla together in a jug.
- Sift flour into a large bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the centre.
- Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
Spray with cooking oil.
Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook 2 pancakes for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface
- . Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until cooked through.
Transfer to a plate.
Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining mixture, spraying pan with cooking oil between batches.