When to are looking to beat the summer heat, then one voice from all sides, that is pineapple shake. Yes, It’s the ever easier drink, you make yourself. When I had started searching on pineapple shake I even can’t find such an amazing and delight shake recipe ever. I just want to share it with you people. I personally feel, you all like this pineapple shake as well. I hope you all are waiting for pineapple recipe. Just wait for a moment. Firstly, I have some information about pineapple that you all never ever listen. As you all know, Excess of everything is bad. Either it is a matter of friends of diet. If your friends are not good, it affects your company and as in result you have to face worst time. As like, the same matter with food or meal you have taken. If you eat too much then it affects your health and you get ill. So take care of your health. If pineapple shake is heath-giving, on the other hand, it’s also unhealthy. A heavy drink does not take it in excessive amount. I am here to tell you How to make pineapple shake.
- Yield: 2 serving
- time: 15 minutes
- Pineapple: 2 pineapples (chopped)
- Milk: 1.5 cup milk
- Pista: for garnishing
- Almond: for garnished as needed
- pepper: a pinch (optional)
- elichi: 1(optional)
- Wash and peel chilled pineapple.
- Chop to cubes and add it to a blender along with other ingredients including milk.
- Blend till smooth. Pour it to a glass and serve fresh immediately.
- To make Badam milk or Pista or milk, soak 20 Almonds or Pista or milk for about 3 to 4 hours, this helps to enhance their nutrition and the nutrients are better absorbed.
- Peel off the almond skin.
- Run them in the blender with 1/2 cup water until it looks like fluffy.
- Then add 1/4 the to 1 cup water and run the blender again.
- Almond milk or Pista milk is ready
- . To the same blender add pineapple and elichi and blend
- . Pineapple milkshake is ready.
- If you like to use oats- to make oats milk,
- dry roast 3 tbsp oats well, soak them for some time to soften.
- Blend them with water.
- and then add pineapple and blend again to get smooth pineapple milkshake.
- During winters, add a tiny pinch of pepper powder, that prevents colds and cough.
- Serve the shake in neck shaped glass. It looks cool.
Enjoy this drink with your family and friends.