how to make make potato cheesy balls?
This recipe must be helpful for you to make potato cheesy balls.Cheese and potatoes, two ingredients that nobody refuses, come together in this exciting starter. The best part is that this duo is combined with onions and cabbage, which impart a mild and much-needed crunch to the mixture. You are sure to fall in love with these Cheesy Potato Balls, which are so crispy outside yet so soft inside. This yummy, cheesy starter is best had fresh before it becomes soggy, so keep the balls ready, but fry them just before serving.
- preparation Time: 15 mins
- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Yield: Makes 12 balls
- 1 cup grated processed cheese
- 1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cabbage
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup plain flour (maida)
- bread crumbs for rolling
- oil for deep-frying
- Combine the plain flour ,
- ¾ cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions.
- roll each portion into a round ball.
- Dip the balls in the prepared plain flour-water mixture .
- roll in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep kadhai and deep-fry the balls, a few at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.