Thirsty? Are you looking for some amazing drink? Are you waiting for such shake that reduce your thirst? Wao, you all are of my type. Seriously, When I wanted to do something different than I was always watching for something that is unique and tasty. I wish I could able to make drinks that are unique but having a delicious taste. Then, I found vanilla shake recipe. Lovers of vanilla are several in numbers. No doubt, You can never ever drink such shake. I believe, it is marvellous. All of you have to enjoy this with your sisters and brothers. Yes, you can make it on birthdays. Just surprise your elder sister or brother by serving him or her such an outstanding Vanilla Shake. Have you any idea how vanilla affects our life?. Trust me, numerous benefits on the Vanilla. Many of you even don’t know that vanilla is a flower. I hope you all are interested to know the history of vanilla. The most interesting thing is that it is the fruit-bearing member of the orchid family and native to central Mexico. Totonac Indians of Mexico were the first to learn to use of Vanilla.
I am going to tell the mind blowing facts on this recipe.
- It helps to increase your mental performance.
- Makes your skin clear.
- Blowing and shiny skin.
- Amazing facts about hairs.
- It uses as treatment of acne.
- Soothes Burns.
- It makes your hair long and shiny.
- Aids Weight loss.
- Relief nausea.
- Helps in treatment of digestion.
- helps in the treatment of Menstruation problem.
- Enriched with Vitamins like niacin, Vitamin B6-complex and thiamine.
I think you are waiting for a recipe. Your weight is over. Just look ahead.
- Yield: 2 serving
- Total time: 15 minutes
- Vallina: 2-4 scoops
- Sugar: 3-4 spoons
- Cream: 1/2 cup
- Milk: 2 cup
- ice: 3-4 cubes.
- Firstly, take a blender and add 2-3 tbsp of water.
- Add vanilla ice cream.
- Add milk.
- Add sugar.
- Now, blend all the ingredients.
- Add cream and blend it again.
- Now add ice to make it cool.
- Now pour it in a garnished glass.
Now, it’s ready to serve. Enjoy this delicious shake with your loved ones. Anxiously waiting for your feedback.